EIGHTY-FOUR days. That’s the time between the last game of last season when we beat Middlesbrough at home and the first fixture of next season when the Reds head for Watford.
It’s a long time that isn’t it?
And with no major footie tournament to distract attention — I’m talking Euros and World Cups here before you start — there’s loads of time to kill.
Ok there are the pre-season friendlies, with the Reds set for a series of eight games before the Premier League returns.
But you’ve still got to wait until July 12 for the first of those…
All of this is a long way around of saying if you’re looking for a footie fix, we’re carrying on all summer-long.
If you subscribe to TAW Player you’ll already know that all the usual shows are in the usual places – AFQ is every week regardless, come rain or shine. There’s The Gutter, too – a three-times-a-week plunge into the transfer market to look at news, views and rumours as we attempt to piece together what Liverpool’s plans are this summer.
Then there’s the special stuff, too. We’ve already had an exclusive interview with James Milner this summer and we’re got plenty more irons in the fire. Throw in our transfer committee shows, the quiz, the history shows and the more off-the-cuff stuff when the Reds make a new signing, like the stuff we did around Mo Salah, and we think TAW Player is still offering plenty of value for money at just a fiver a month.
Further though, and we think this is going under the radar a bit, a sub to TAW Player gives you access to our back catalogue. We’ve been releasing podcasts for six years now, with the subscriber shows an addition since March 2015.
In that time, we’ve interviewed players, managers and club officials. We’ve reviewed a string of seasons and talked at length about ex players – the good, the bad and the unsung.
We see our subscribers discussing their favourite shows all the time and in this potential hour of need, this time of football fallow land, we thought it might be an idea to highlight some of the things you might have missed.
So here you go. If you’re soaking up the rays on a beach somewhere looking for something to listen to, this should help. Up the Reds.
Don’t subscribe? You can sign up here.
- Gerard Houllier On The League Cup
- Brendan Rodgers Guests On TAW In Australia
- Rafa Benitez Interview
- When Rafa Benitez Turned Up On TAW…
- Roy Evans Big Interview Part One
- Roy Evans Big Interview Part Two
- Roy Evans On And Could He Play
“Shall we talk about the fact that Trent is boss?” 👊
— The Anfield Wrap (@TheAnfieldWrap) June 16, 2017
- Paul Walsh
- Steven Gerrard On Jordan Henderson
- Jamie Carragher On Xabi Alonso
- Jamie Carragher Cup Of Tea Show
- Jamie Carragher On Defending
- Jamie Carragher On Self Doubt And More
- Jamie Carragher: His TAW Debut (2014)
- Didi Hamann
- Jerzy Dudek
- John Barnes
- Jason McAteer
- Steve Nicol
- Liverpool’s Lost Boys (A Special With Ex-Reds Now Playing At Marine)
- Howie Gayle – And Could He Play Special
Cup Of Tea Show
- Johnny Phillips (Sky Sports)
- Graham Beecroft (Talk Sport)
- Amanda Jacks (The FSF)
- Total Eclipse Of The S*n
- Paddy Hoey (Celtic, Liverpool, Lisbon Lions and fan culture)
- Pro View With Stephen Warnock – On Transfers
- Damian Hughes: Jürgen Klopp’s Thinking Games
- Damian Hughes: Groundhog Day
- Mental Health Special With Stan Collymore
What We Call History
Liverpool And The League Cup
And Could He Play
- John Barnes Special
- Scouse Special
- Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda?
- Bruce, Fab And Yossi
- Nicol, Gillespie And Staunton
- Beardsley, Wark And Barmby
- Ray, Ronnie And Rubble
- Hamann, Babbel And Traore
- Rush, Walsh And Skippy
- Struggling At Seven
- Keegan, Cormack And Joey Jones
- Garcia, Crouchy And Soto
- Steven Gerrard Special
- Molby, Heskey And Bellamy
- Dalglish, Mascherano And Momo
- Xabi, Berger And Maxi
- Fowler, Owen And Speedie
- Hyypia, Henchoz And Biscan
- Torres, McMahon And Meijer
- Souness, Kuyt And Rosenthal
- Barnes, McManaman And Camara
Subscribers To TAW Player Can Access All Our Old Content Plus Our New Shows On The Reds Released Every Week – Sign Up Now For Just £5 Per Month (One Month Minimum Sign Up)
- Pay via PayPal or WorldPay
- Try it for just one month (£5)
- New shows on Liverpool throughout the year