Free podcast looking back over Liverpool 4 Arsenal 0 in the Premier League at Anfield, and ahead to Porto in the Champions League.
Harriet Prior hosts Adam Smith, Belinder Bhati and Mike Kearney…
Subscribe to TAW Player for more on Liverpool 4 Arsenal 0, as well as reaction to all the news and events that matter to you…
- Perfect response after the international break. Couldn’t have gone much better? It was a must-win.
- Look at the first 30 – Arsenal came with a plan to frustrate. Different to past matches where we’ve come out hard and fast and then struggled – deliberate plan?
- The Arteta Moment – how it changed the game, lifted the atmosphere
- First goal. That Trent free kick. Both full-backs excellent throughout. Tsimikas challenging for a starting position every week?
- Into the second half – reached another level. Look at midfield – Fabinho unbelievable. Ox – the importance of regular game time. A constant threat.
- Our press – Arsenal finding it impossible to play out the back. Won the ball back 17 times that way and where the next goal came from.
- Four different players on the scoresheet. Sarah registered 15 touches in the penalty box, the joint-most of any player in any PL game. Thoughts on them? Minamino a player we we just want to see do really well?
- Tyler Morton making his PL debut.
- And then we’ll look ahead to Porto a bit. Bit of a dead rubber – what kind of team do you expect? He’s risked them in the past in these games, but is this season different