Rory Smith, New York Times Chief Soccer Correspondent, joins Neil Atkinson to talk about the current state of the transfer market in the Premier League and Europe
On This Episode:
How The Market Moves: How Money Starts Circulating in the Transfer Market
The Current Football Economy for Smaller Clubs: Financial Confidence & the Inability to Move First
The Pandemic Market Across The Premier League and Europe
- Will City go in for Harry Kane and Jack Grealish? If so, who leaves the blue half of Manchester rather than sit on the bench?
- PSG vs Inter Milan – Taking Advantage of “Free Transfers” vs Paying Off Debts
- Does Chelsea sign Erling Haaland? What would that mean for Timo Werner?
- Arsenal: Will The Gunners Look to Cut Their Wage Bill to Sign Ben White?
Contract Negotiations: Premier League vs European Clubs
- Inflated Value of Premier League Players Has Upset the Transfer Ecosystem
- Difficulty of Shirting Squad Players for Premier League Clubs
- Running Down Contracts an Indication of Bad Financial Management?