The three talking points the panel discuss are the latest on the VAR debate, Romelu Lukaku’s exclusion and Manchester City’s brilliance.
Gareth Roberts hosts Andy Heaton, Mike Kearney and Shaun O’Donnell…
– Where are you on it now?
– What could improve it?
– Clear and obvious?
– Mic up the refs?
– What annoys you most about it?
– Is there any system that is perfect?
– What did you make of it?
– Is it really as bad as made out?
– Can he just not like the move and get off?
– Has Tuchel managed it well?
– People in workplaces sometimes don’t get on, don’t agree etc – why should football be any different?
– Player power
– Is the ‘tough’ manager really a thing now or has that changed?
3. Manchester City
– Title odds: City – 1/12; Liverpool 9/1; Chelsea 25/1
– *If * City win it, it will be their 8th title – they’ll nearly be as big as Everton
– City have won five of the last 10 league titles, odds on to make it 6 out of 11.
– How do you feel about them?
– Has the ‘not really arsed about them’ vibe long gone?
– There was once talk of the ‘tainted title’ when Liverpool won it during the pandemic; how tainted is what City do?
– Does it put you off football?