Mo Salah’s latest interview repeated the sentiment he wants to stay at Liverpool, so will the club finally honour him with a new contract?
Rob Gutmann hosts John Gibbons, Phil Blundell and Adam Smith…
- big GQ interview
- ‘I want to stay, but it’s not in my hands. It’s in their hands. I’m not asking for crazy stuff,” Salah told GQ.’
- “I’ve been here for my fifth year now. I know the club very well. I love the fans. The fans love me.
- “But with the administration, they have [been] told the situation. It’s in their hands.”
Liverpool are set to battle it out for Monaco’s Aurelien Tchouameni this summer
Tchouameni has established himself as one of Europe’s most promising midfield talents and Liverpool face stiff competition for the 21-year-old, who is also attacking interest from rivals Manchester United, as the battle for his services is set to intensify this summer.
Origi’s contract at #Liverpool could automatically be extended by a year depending on the number of Premier League starts he makes this season. It’s also believed that Origi would cost less than £10million if Liverpool where to sell him this month.
- wanted by Newcastle and 3 Italian clubs. Then Newcastle bought Chris Woods.
- ‘Liverpool striker Divock Origi is pushing for a January exit despite having a verbal agreement with Jurgen Klopp to remain at the club until summer.’
- Porto reportedly reject 60m euro bid from spurs
- Dembele’s contrat expires at the end of the season and a number of European clubs, including Liverpool, have been linked with a move for the player.
- Chelsea are now ‘at the front of the queue’, if recent reports are to be believed.