The Anfield Wrap’s review of Wolves 0 Liverpool 1 in the Premier League at Molinuex, including Jurgen Klopp’s selection.
Dan Morgan hosts Neil Atkinson and Sean Rogers…
– Same again – momentum and rhythm mixed in with Milan context
– Same team, but a very different shape to Everton – Henderson narrower being very visible
– Is it fair to say two of Keita/Jones/Firmino might have started this one if fit?
– Let’s dig into the Wolves plan. Does it become a buy in from the crowd? (we have an agg. score of 13-1 since they came back up and league games)
– Is there a plan to win the game? 1/6 passes into penalty area all game
– Semedo and particularly Ait Nouri mask a lot of Wolves shortcomings
– Patience over penetration – what could we do better? Felt like the long diag was on a lot more than we played it. 1/2 sec tiredness maybe a factor? 19/33 long passes. 3/5 switches of play.
– The first sub: Giving himself insurance to change it back and Ox energy second as well as contingency for injury. Big pats on backs for some calls since intl break
– Just be Divock – or just go and play centre forward?