Our review of Tottenham Hotspur 2 Liverpool 2 in the Premier League, including a deep dive into Jurgen Klopp’s team selection.
Dan Morgan hosts Neil Atkinson and Sean Rogers…
– Does he have to stick to the plan and try make personnel work for it?
– Clearly wanted to press Tottenham’s last line and play high against them
– Morton and no Chamberlain
– This isn’t Conte’s Chelsea 343 – very much 532. Klopp described their game plan as “hitting it as high and as far as they can for Kane and Son to get on their bikes”.
– What goes wrong: Line and carrying out both not as it should be/balls bouncing on front of centre-halves and front three not getting enough bodies around them
– Both half times interesting
– What he sees in going 442/424
– The overall picture and the concept of disruption to this season now impacting