Our review of Leicester City 1 Liverpool 0 in the Premier League, including a deep dive into Jurgen Klopp’s team selection.
Dan Morgan hosts Neil Atkinson and Sean Rogers…
– Having to put best foot first, yet you can see how the mechanics have been interrupted around Keita/Firmino for example.
– Rodgers goes with a deep lying diamond which isn’t pressing.
– Pulling left to get Vardy 1vs1 with Tsimikas
Does how passive a Leicester side at home are shock them?
– Width when facing a diamond crucial. How we use it (switches and overloads) lacks sharpness.
– Leicester getting out far too easily.
– 12 corners and 30 crosses between Trent and Tsimikas.
– Chamberlain’s first half – does that dictate what happens from the bench?
– Liverpool do not half-time well.
– Fabinho feels like a sports science sub – so why the one eight minutes earlier if it isn’t Firmino?
– Both managers using all three early.
– What are they hoping for from 424?