Our review of Liverpool 2 Manchester City 2 in the Premier League at Anfield, including a look at the stats and team selections.
Dan Morgan hosts Neil Atkinson, Sean Rogers and Paul Cope…
Below is a clip from the show – to listen to more, click here to subscribe…
If you're already subscribed, click here to login...
- XG: Liv 0.99 City 1.09 (Liv 3-0 in terms of ‘big chances’ created)
- 20/43 long passes first half for Liverpool – City five headed passes back to Ederson.
- City 11/18 passes inside penalty box.
- Over 90 switches of play Liverpool three to City eight.
- Through balls Liverpool two to City 6.
- The first time Guardiola doesn’t have an important Sterling decision to make?
- The way it looks for City compared to how it transpires with Grealish false nine?
- What Liverpool worked on without Trent and Thiago for this – Bobby/Chelsea experience in play?
- Right away there’s a tactical problem with Jones and what to do about Jesus’ position
- The creation of the Foden/Milner 1vs1 being born on the opposite flank
- Not being brave in passing
- Spaces and the line become a huge problem
- Not panicking at HT
- What Liverpool do different after the break
- City reacting well after both Liverpool goals
- Guardiola at 1-1
- Still looking for a statement of intent
- What the opening seven tells us across the board