Looking into Liverpool’s loan system and how The Reds are utilising it, as well as perceptions around Academy prospects breaking through. Josh Sexton hosts John Gibbons and Goal.com’s Neil Jones.
The lads also get stuck into the differing levels of success we’re seeing from Liverpool’s loan system, the differing journeys of the lads who come through The Academy, the production line it is providing for the football league as a whole, how it has served The Reds’ senior side in recent years and our own perceptions around that.
According to the club’s website there are currently 13 players on loan: Ben Davies, Rhys Williams, Sheyi Ojo, Ben Woodburn and Sepp Van Den Berg from the first team page of the website, and Leighton Clarkson, Adam Lewis, Paul Glatzel, Luis Longstaff, Vitezslav Jaros, Anderson Arroyo, Jake Cain and Kuba Ojrzynski from The Academy page.
It’s not quite Chelsea levels (who have a full page on their website dedicated to the 22 lads they’ve got on loan) but it’s clear to see it’s a system Liverpool are making the most of, but what is perceived as success by us supporters?
- England Fans Banned, Newcastle’s Next Manager & Arsenal: Three Strikes
- How Trent Alexander-Arnold Continues To Inspire For Club And Community
- Atletico Madrid v Liverpool Build Up | Talking Reds
- Atletico Madrid v Liverpool: The Champions League Preview
- A False Start For Newcastle United’s New Era: Coach Home