Our review of Brentford 3 Liverpool 3 in the Premier League at the Brentford Community Stadium, including how Brentford attacked Liverpool.
Dan Morgan hosts Neil Atkinson, Sean Rogers and Paul Cope…
The panel discuss…
- Brentford xG prior to this was 6.79 for and 3.37 against, from five scored and two conceded in five matches. Liverpool on 13.68 for 12 scored and 3.89 for one conceded.
- Brentford won 13 of 28 attacking aerial duels, 10 shots in the penalty area for Brentford, 14 crosses with five successful. Liverpool pass backwards 147 times in the game.
- In hindsight, who would’ve started that game if they were all fully fit?
- Brentford’s blanket and how they start the game.
- The free kick.
- The overloads back post.
- Not many come out great performance wise across the entire back six from Alisson to Fabinho.
- The sub, the shape, the timing: Does it limit him to do others? Does it deal with the issues Liverpool have in the game? Does the goal change things when it’s scored?
- Should they now be at a place where they know when they need another goal? We’ve seen them shut down games like that time and again.
It’s easier to get a ticket to Anfield that getting access to your site. Totally fin annoying
Hi Ian – what can we do for you to make it easier? Are you having trouble logging in?