THIS time consigning things to the dustbin of Liverpudlian history on ‘Ban This Filth’ we have John Gibbons, Craig Hannan and pantomime villain Phil Blundell.
What are the categories?
– Everton player
– An FA Cup Final from the last 19 years
– One of the top six in the Championship.
This means there will be some serious getting stuck in. Especially around Derby Day.
As ever it is just a bit of fun. But vote hard, vote early and vote often.
Ban this Filth…
If you're already subscribed, click here to login...
Want to listen to ‘Ban This Filth’ as well as around another 40 shows a month? You can with a TAW Player subscription for £5 a month. You can subscribe here.
Splendidly spiteful. Not arsed whether Everton or United make the final – I’m too busy dreading the prospect of a 0-1 at Hull that costs us the league
Game over… God I miss Dirky
You may not quite realise quite how funny that was. If you’re archiving highlights this is way up there. Absolute pleasure boys. The ranking of funnys top 3:
3. Random Lineker rant clearly harbouring a darker tale revealed at the end
2. Sunderland build a bridge over a river and have aspirations
1. The ENTIRE Man U v Millwall rant
Damn forgot No 1. Was ‘Bob Paiselys memory desecrated’