WE’RE looking for a full-time developer to work on the Anfield Wrap website at our Liverpool city centre office with an immediate start.
A competitive salary is on offer for someone who loves football, likes a laugh and understands how fans consume media around the game.
The technical bit
Applicants should have knowledge and experience of:
- MySQL – (Legacy data)
- PHP – (Legacy site)
- Modern web development standards
- iOS/Android app development
- Information systems design and architecture
- SEO compliance and standards
- Design, implementation and maintenance of the website.
- Contributing towards making business decisions and content creation as it relates to the technology used.
- Creating new pages, branding and putting new design ideas into practice that will help subscribers access content quickly and easily.
- Social media integration and SEO compliance.
The successful candidate will work with new equipment in an exciting and growing business.
Package: Competitive salary, 25 days holiday and pension plan.
How to apply: Send a CV and a covering letter detailing current salary and notice period quoting reference ‘TAW Developer’ to [email protected].
Please also detail three football websites you admire and why, and two immediate changes you would make to The Anfield Wrap website.
The interview process will include a telephone interview and interviews in Liverpool city centre.