THE second Anfield Wrap magazine is now available to download via the App Store and through Newsstand for iPhone and iPad. There”s also a version available for other platforms, including Android and Windows, at app.theanfieldwrap.com.
Just like issue one, it”s absolutely FREE and features forthright fan views on football, music, culture and more related to Liverpool – the club, the city and the people.
And, just like the first edition, this is more than just a PDF floating around in cyberspace. This is an interactive, made to measure magazine featuring audio and video. Issue two includes:
- Rob Gutmann on Brendan Rodgers” first season in charge at Liverpool
- Mike Nevin on matchday routines
- An exclusive video interview with Frank McParland, director of the LFC Academy, by Andy Heaton
- A look back at the Get Into This Merseyside music awards, with Neil Atkinson and John Gibbons
- An interview with Robert Vincent, about his new album, Life In Easy Steps
- Tony Barrett on Margaret Thatcher and in her possible role in the Hillsborough cover up
- Gareth Roberts on Daily Mail-fuelled revisionism in the wake of Thatcher”s death
- Steve Graves on the death of conservatism in Liverpool
- Another look at FSG”s tenure at Anfield, by Rob Gutmann
- A review of TAW”s first-ever live show in Ireland, by Neil Atkinson
- One year on, a look back at the setting up, and success, of The Dovedale Social
- Neil Atkinson on why it could be the time to explore a European Super League and how it is to cover Everton as a Red
- Kristian Walsh on the beauty of Liverpool – and the beast that refuses to go away
- Remembering Korova, the iconic city centre bar
- Bestival – John Gibbons and his mates get in the festival mood
- Sodajerker – the story behind the successful Liverpool podcast that explores the art of songwriting
- Karl Coppack on his favourite flicks: The Godfather and The Godfather II
As ever, we”d love to know what you think, so please rate and review the mag on the App Store and tweet us your views at @theanfieldwrap
Available now in Newsstand and iTunes >>
T’is a thing of beauty!
The recent podcast mentioned there was an Android version available.
Where can I find it?
Thanks very much. The mag looks fantastic.
class effort from all involved.
the podcasts are brilliant each and every week as well.
keep up the good work!
Dear TAW us Scausetralians are still raving in OZ about the show you put on over here. Brilliant night had by all. Tea Street Band excellent. Will defo check out the mag.