LOOKING forward to this week. Loads going on. So let’s get into the meat of it:
City Talk Phone In Agenda 28/6/12
Time – 6pm
Place – your house, car, headphones, whatever. 105.9 FM and
Number – 0151 708 1059.
Host – Neil Atkinson.
Guest – John Gibbons
Opening question – Which footballer would you have (past or present) as your best man?
1. Will anyone speak up for Hodgey? Tell me why four years of Hodge is good for England.
2. Which overage players would you have taken to the Olympics?
3. Now he’s not in the squad, which Olympic events should Beckham go for?
4. Which two players should Liverpool and Everton swap?
5. Where should Brendan Rodgers move to in Liverpool?
6. Euros players of the tournament? Anyone not getting the recognition they deserve?
7. Favourite ever international team. Any challengers this year? Kit obviously a big factor.
8. Historical figures you reckon would have been good at football.
9. Big Nev charges £50 for an email. What would you have ex-pros do for what money? Robbie Fowler gets £100 to walk your dog.
I also want someone from Germany and someone from Italy to call.
So give me and Gibo a call for a chat, a chinwag, a meeting of minds. 01517081059.
Take it easy