SIMON MIGNOLET, Jordan Henderson, Kolo Toure and Philippe Coutinho were called up by the club to help launch the new 2014-15 LFC home kit at an event in Liverpool city centre.
After emerging from a shipping container outside the Hilton, the trio of outfield players showed off the new all-red strip, with Mignolet modelling the new, let’s say purple, keeper’s top.
Afterwards TAW’s Mike Nevin and Jim Boardman were joined by Matt Ladson from This is Anfield for an exclusive interview with Liverpool’s Belgian stopper.
- Simon Mignolet was speaking at Liverpool FC’s very-first live kit reveal
- The new strip takes inspiration from the Roger Hunt MBE era in the 1960s where he was a major factor in the Club’s success, including promotion to the First Division and the team’s very-first FA Cup win.
- Fans can pre-order the new LFC home kit now from either the Official Liverpool FC Online Store or in any Official Liverpool FC Club Store and with every order fans will receive and exclusive Club towel for free
- WEST HAM UNITED V LIVERPOOL: FA CUP FOURTH ROUND REPLAY PREVIEW
- Well Read: Our football books show - the story so far
- TAW PLAYER EXCLUSIVE: JAMIE CARRAGHER ON THE LOST ART OF DEFENDING
- TUESDAY REVIEW: LIVERPOOL 2-2 SUNDERLAND
- THE WRAP UP: MONDAY 8TH FEBRUARY