Petition to force the Sun newspaper to release its Hillsborough “The Truth” sources and documents.
Following on from the recent Parliament hearing and the result – that full disclosure of all Hillsborough documents will be made available – we’d like to ask you to sign another e-petition. If 100,000 people sign the e-petition Parliament will have to debate the issue and ‘The Real Truth’ might finally come out.
Please show your support for full disclosure by the Sun Newspaper to the Hillsborough independant panel of all its records, including sources and documents relating to the ‘The Truth’ story published on 19/04/1989.
Please sign the petition here: epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/19350
- FREE PODCAST: FSG TICKET REACTION SPECIAL
- LIVERPOOL: SENSE AT LAST ON TICKET PRICES - AND ONE IN THE EYE FOR THE NAYSAYERS
- THE WRAP UP: WEDNESDAY 10th FEBRUARY
- THE RIDER: THE HOSTS WITH THE MOST
- Fans can be the difference makers in changing the face of football