To discuss the ongoing links to Brighton and Hove Albion’s Yves Bissouma, Rob Gutmann hosts Neil Atkinson, Josh Sexton and Ian Salmon…
Klopp has said in recent interviews that his side’s spine had been decimated by injuries this season. Strong links to Konate and Bissouma suggest he is actively looking to strengthen the spine.
Jurgen Klopp is expecting a subdued transfer market across world football this summer and says Liverpool will be made to wait before concluding their business. The Reds boss also isn’t anticipating the likes of Jadon Sancho, Erling Haaland or Kylian Mbappe to make blockbuster moves of their own this year.
- According to The Times, Bissouma has requested a move away from Brighton this summer amid interest from the likes of Liverpool.
- However, it has also been said that Bissouma’s preference would be to join a Champions League side, which would be a major blow to Liverpool should they fail to finish in the top four this season.
- What type/level of player is he?
- Will be 25 this August. A player approaching his peak.
- Some reports say he supports arsenal and fancied linking up again with ex-Lille team mates Pepe and Gabriel.
- £60m fee being touted. Brighton contract runs to 2023. So two years left this summer.