Summer goes on but England’s march to Euro2012 glory comes to an end and that means there’s a certain mood to this week’s show. Rubbing faces alongside Neil Atkinson are Nick O’Prey, Rob Gutmann, Sachin Nakrani, Jim Boardman, Sean Rogers, Mike Nevin and even Richard Turvey as they talk about that England match and what England’s future looks like, along with the ins and outs of the other Euro 2012 quarter finals and predictions for what’s left. They even find time to talk Liverpool, transfers and how the Reds might approach next season.
GET ON IT
- FREE PODCAST: FSG TICKET REACTION SPECIAL
- LIVERPOOL: SENSE AT LAST ON TICKET PRICES - AND ONE IN THE EYE FOR THE NAYSAYERS
- THE WRAP UP: WEDNESDAY 10th FEBRUARY
- THE RIDER: THE HOSTS WITH THE MOST
- Fans can be the difference makers in changing the face of football