Summer goes on but England’s march to Euro2012 glory comes to an end and that means there’s a certain mood to this week’s show. Rubbing faces alongside Neil Atkinson are Nick O’Prey, Rob Gutmann, Sachin Nakrani, Jim Boardman, Sean Rogers, Mike Nevin and even Richard Turvey as they talk about that England match and what England’s future looks like, along with the ins and outs of the other Euro 2012 quarter finals and predictions for what’s left. They even find time to talk Liverpool, transfers and how the Reds might approach next season.
GET ON IT
- Liverpool: Kick Out The Jams, Brothers And Sisters
- Why Leicester Winning The Premier League Is Good For Liverpool
- Liverpool: The Semi-Final That (Some) Reds Forgot
- The Rider: The Missing Rider
- Well Watched: Generations